In 25 years of conflict resolution work around the world, I learned that building rapport is essential to success. I would have not be able to gain insights, understand a situation, and even influence decisions, were it not because I gained the trust of my interlocutors. And building rapport is the first step to building trust. It might be even get to the point when building rapport can safe your life. It was the trust I had built with a young man, the member of a death squad, that allowed me to learn that someone was planning my kidnapping....Read More
Get Free Report & Updates
- Discover the 3 Pillars of Success and Peak Performance
- Grafitour in Medellín: A Conflict Transformation Experience
- Discover How Quiet Time Will Make You A Better Leader
- This Simple 10-Minute Test Reveals a Lot About Your Personality And Behavioral Stile.
- Master the 7 Steps to Conflict Transformation